San Diego Weddings and Unique Portraits

Welcome to my archived blog space for Papaya Sky Photography. I ran Papaya Sky Photography part time in addition to my day job from the end of 2009 to 2012. After my son turned a few months old I decided to retire the business in order to focus more of my time on my two young kids and my day job.

For more information about what I'm doing now, please visit my current online portfolio website at www.motionjen.com.
~Jennifer Gaughran

Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo-a-Day 2012


Once again, I will be attempting the photo-a-day project. :) Hopefully I will get a bit farther this year, if nothing else to continue taking pictures of all of the new arrivals appearing in 2012. My lovely sister will be having her first child sometime this month and Steve and I will be expecting another child in June. It will certainly be an exciting year!

This first week are all photos taken with my 85mm lens (on my 50D crop body camera) @ f1.8.


Monday: Ornaments on the tree

Tuesday: Giant dice, though without anything next to them for reference they look regular size. You can see the narrow depth of focus best in this picture.
Wednesday: Top of a trophy
Thursday: Gwinna, about to make mischief
Friday: Dragon candle holder
Saturday: Candles
Sunday: Gwinna and Steve, I just love the light and wind in her hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment