San Diego Weddings and Unique Portraits

Welcome to my archived blog space for Papaya Sky Photography. I ran Papaya Sky Photography part time in addition to my day job from the end of 2009 to 2012. After my son turned a few months old I decided to retire the business in order to focus more of my time on my two young kids and my day job.

For more information about what I'm doing now, please visit my current online portfolio website at www.motionjen.com.
~Jennifer Gaughran

Monday, January 23, 2012

Photo-a-Day 2012: Week 3, Black and White

Black and white week!

Monday: Dice on the D&D table
Tuesday: Steve with a cat pillow on his head
Wednesday: My birthday! I did not get a chance to take a regular pic since I was having too much fun. ;) So all I have is a cell phone pic of Steve at the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. They sell gluten free pasta, yay!!!
Thursday: Gwinna kindly posed for me by some doors downtown
Friday: Pirate Duck!!!
Saturday: Gwinna all bundled on a rainy day. We took a short walk when the rain stopped and she played in puddles. :)
Sunday: Piano Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment