San Diego Weddings and Unique Portraits

Welcome to my archived blog space for Papaya Sky Photography. I ran Papaya Sky Photography part time in addition to my day job from the end of 2009 to 2012. After my son turned a few months old I decided to retire the business in order to focus more of my time on my two young kids and my day job.

For more information about what I'm doing now, please visit my current online portfolio website at www.motionjen.com.
~Jennifer Gaughran

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gwinna, One Year

My baby turned one year old today. It's so hard to believe that already a year has passed, and that she's walking around and exploring her world with more joy and excitement than I'd ever thought possible. As other parents all knew would happen before she arrived, this year has been an incredible whirlwind for Steve and myself. We soon realized that between the exhaustion of day-to-day tasks, a ten-fold increase in family visits, and the occasional sleepless night that our previous hobbies and interests were set upon the back burner, or perhaps taken completely out of the kitchen and unceremoniously dumped onto the back porch along with a somewhat neglected cat. But on the other hand, we have a tremendously happy and healthy child who wakes up each morning with a huge smile, ready to start her day. I really can't ask for any better inspiration or reward than that. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment