San Diego Weddings and Unique Portraits

Welcome to my archived blog space for Papaya Sky Photography. I ran Papaya Sky Photography part time in addition to my day job from the end of 2009 to 2012. After my son turned a few months old I decided to retire the business in order to focus more of my time on my two young kids and my day job.

For more information about what I'm doing now, please visit my current online portfolio website at www.motionjen.com.
~Jennifer Gaughran

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Olivia: January 20, 2011

Darling little Olivia wasn't even two weeks old yet when I took these shots, but her beautiful brown eyes were completely bright and alert. No sleeping baby shots this session! She'll have a lot to look at as she grows, starting with the fun and colorful mural on her nursery wall.



Olivia's talented mother, Morgan of Pepper designs (check out her website here http://www.pepperdesignblog.com/), plans to renovate several rooms in their quaint 1930s house. I just loved what she did with the nursery, so cute!!




2 comments:

  1. These photos of Morgan's baby are incredible!! I'm a regular follower of her blog and saw the link to your site. I'm also a native San Diegan so I really enjoy connecting with others from SD. Your photography is amazing - just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying perusing your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to have left a comment earlier but I just love these photos!!

    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete