San Diego Weddings and Unique Portraits

Welcome to my archived blog space for Papaya Sky Photography. I ran Papaya Sky Photography part time in addition to my day job from the end of 2009 to 2012. After my son turned a few months old I decided to retire the business in order to focus more of my time on my two young kids and my day job.

For more information about what I'm doing now, please visit my current online portfolio website at www.motionjen.com.
~Jennifer Gaughran

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Darling Niece, Feb 9, 2012

It's amazing how you can wait excitedly for months and months to meet a new baby, and then they arrive and are even more perfect and wonderful than you ever imagined. I had the tremendous fortune to greet my first niece, Sophia Ann, just a couple of hours after she was born. We took these family photos about a week later and I was amazed on how much she had already grown! Of course we all know it's because I have the most perfect and talented niece ever. :)
Nothing like being held by dad. :)
She has the most alert eyes and inquisitive looks
Obligatory picture of tiny Sophia next to Thorvald, the giant orange cat.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Steph and Mike! I especially love that first one of Steph holding her, both so happy!

    ReplyDelete